segunda-feira, 13 de outubro de 2008

day 2 - check & double check

day 2

After embracing the few days I earned at home from the starting bump, and not wanting to take any more chances, I decided to re-check my one week already packed backpack.
After all, tomorrow that is going to be the last of the things I want going on my mind.

So I unpack all and started to review my inventory.
Rapidly realising that the words "get everything you think you need, and then throw way half of it" are so right. I reviewed my style vs comfort priority's, went on-line and did my own weather forecast to the winter to come as I pack up one last time.

It would be a lot more easier if I didn't went with the bride ideology on the day I bought my backpack.
What is the bride ideology? Buy several sizes smaller to force yourself to diet. So I bought a 70l backpack, which is already a huge backpack, but it doesn't fit all my things, oh well, I'm hoping to give myself a pat on the back during the trip for deciding to buy this backpack.

So what is on my backpack? well... you ask for it....
3 pairs of jeans
beach shorts
sport shorts
2 jackets
snow coat
snow gloves
3 sweaters
2 skarfs
polartek
2 pair of boots
pair of slippers
pair of sneakers
beach towel
swimming water absorber tower
sleeping bag
sleeping sheet
small backpack
tent
10 t-shirts
impermeable suit
8 pair of socks
6 boxers shorts
origami paper
note book
2 books
laptop
ipod
camera
mini camera tripod
AA battery charger
alarm clock
money bag + documents
hygiene items

uffff

For the most expert backpackers, I'm taking a shopping mall with me, but this is going to be my new home, brother, friend and mother for the next months (at least I hope so).

Many of you maybe thinking how did I manage to get all of this in a backpack? don't know, but I'm anticipating a good amount of wrinkles on my cloths :)

here is a picture for the sceptic's:






1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Origami paper is the most important thing :) eheh


Good luck my Brother :):)